Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fantasy Football Wk2 Update

So far my teams are doing ok. My CBS sportsline team is 1-1 and my Raffle team is 2-0. I also have a Yahoo team (1-1) that I joined just to have another team, but not too serious about that one.

I could have won my CBS FF game if QB Campbell was able to hit WR Santana Moss on that bomb at the end of the game. I lost that game by 6 and the TD + yardage would have won the game for me. Aarrgg... :-)

Need a WR for my CBS team and have been combing the waiver wire for anything, but not much available.

My Raffle team draft is starting to look better and better. This is a keeper league and teams can keep up to 8 players so there was not much available in the draft. I got Jamal Lewis, Chris Brown, and Lamont Jordan for RBs in the draft! Below is the current (updated) roster:

QB: Favre,Brett GB
Garrard,David JAX
RB: Brown,Chris TEN
Jordan,Lamont OAK
Lewis,Jamal CLE
McAllister,Deuce NO
Washington,Leon NYJ
Young, Selvin DEN
WR: Colston,Marques NO
Driver,Donald GB
Muhammad,Muhsin CHI
Owens,Terrell DAL
Porter,Jerry OAK
TE: Winslow Jr, Kellen CLE
PK: Folk, Nick DAL
Stover,Matt BAL
Def:Carolina CAR
Houston HOU

No comments: