Monday, January 5, 2009

Early NFL updates posted

Early NFL Predictor site updates have been posted.

Looks like all the home teams are predicted to win their games this week. ATS is a different story as the road teams should cover based on early predictions.

BAL at TEN: should be a low scoring slugfest. I think turnovers will determine the winner, but I like BAL, though TEN has the extra rest and gameplanning time...

SD at PIT: not sure if SD can repeat their efforts against a solid, well rested PIT defense. I can't see SD winning this game.

ARI at CAR: should be most entertaining offensive game of the weekend. ARI doesn't play as well on the road so I expect CAR to be able to run the ball and playaction it's way to a win.

PHI at NYG: the road team has won in the previous two games this season so I guess PHI has a chance. I can see either team winning. This game is too close to call...

Good Luck!

No comments: